- 77.1657 rubles for 1 dollar
- 91.7809 rubles for 1 euro
- 29.2018 rubles for 1 Belarusian ruble
- 27.6654 rubles for 10 Ukrainian hryvnias
- 94.7074 rubles for 10 Turkish lira
- 17,8025 rubles for 100 Kazakhstani tenge
- 11.7647 rubles for 1 Chinese yuan
Thus, according to the official exchange rate of the Central Bank the dollar rose against the ruble by 6 kopecks, and the euro rose against the ruble by 17 kopecks compared to the official exchange rate on Friday. The trading volume on the Moscow Exchange by 13:20 Moscow time on Friday amounted to 1,106.5959 billion rubles, or 14,352.5305 million dollars. The ruble is declining today due to fears of an exacerbation of the situation at the weekend in eastern Ukraine.