The peculiarity of the described algorithm is that it determines the volatility of the candlestick length and, based on the data obtained, suggests the optimal moments for entering the market. The signals of the described algorithm are quite simple and intuitive, thanks to which it can be safely recommended to all novice speculators who are just getting acquainted with the foreign exchange market.
The Val Bands indicator is quite versatile, due to which it can be effectively applied on almost any currency pair and time frame.
To download the Val Bands indicator, use the link that you can see below.
Download Val Bands indicator
Val Bands indicator. Optimization
The installation procedure for the considered algorithm is elementary. You do not need any special skills or experience to complete this task. After starting the considered algorithm, a window with its parameters will appear in front of you.
The described algorithm has the following parameters:
- “History”. This parameter is responsible for how many bars from the history the described algorithm will take into account when performing all the necessary calculations.
- Bands-Period. In this field you can set the period of the curves that the described algorithm displays on the screen.
- Bands-Mode. This parameter is responsible for the type of curves that the described algorithm will apply.
- Bands-Deviations. In this field, you can configure the deviation of the curves that the considered algorithm will display on the trading chart.
- Bands-Shift. This parameter is responsible for shifting the curves that the described algorithm will display on the screen.
- Show-Bands. After activating this parameter, curves will be displayed on the trading chart.
Due to the fact that the described algorithm has a relatively small number of adjustable parameters that affect the peculiarities of its functioning, both a speculator with trading experience and a beginner can cope with the optimization process.
It is quite simple to use the described algorithm for making money. You need to transfer the Val Bands indicator and optimize it. Then you just need to wait for the next signal to appear and create a position in the desired direction.
If the red bar crosses all the curves of the described algorithm, then you should create a sell position. As soon as the blue bar crosses the middle curve, you need to close this trade. At the moment when the blue bar crosses all the curves of the considered algorithm, you need to create a buy position. This trade should be closed after the red bar crosses the central curve.
The described algorithm is most effective if you use it as one of the important elements of your own trading strategy. To learn how to correctly optimize and apply the described algorithm, use a demo account. Only after accumulating the required amount of experience and skills in applying the considered algorithm can you start trading with real money.