The described algorithm was developed on the basis of the Hull moving average, which allows it to determine the upcoming price level turns with little or no lag. The signals of the considered algorithm are displayed near the price level in the form of two curves. Due to the simplicity and clarity of these signals, the considered algorithm can be safely recommended to novice speculators who are just getting acquainted with the foreign exchange market.
The Two Hull Moving Average indicator has a fairly high level of versatility, due to which it can be successfully used on almost all currency pairs and time intervals.
To download the Two Hull Moving Average indicator, use the link that you can see below.
Download the Two Hull Moving Average indicator
Two Hull Moving Average Indicators Optimization
The installation procedure for the considered algorithm is elementary. You do not need any special skills or experience to complete this task. After starting the considered algorithm, a window with its parameters will appear in front of you.
The described algorithm has the following parameters:
- “Hull-Fast-averaging-period”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the fast curve of the considered algorithm.
- “Hull-Fast-divisor”. In this field you can set the speed of the fast curve of the described algorithm.
- “Hull-Fast-type-of-price”. This parameter is responsible for the type of price level that will be used to build the fast curve, which is part of the considered algorithm.
- “Hull-Slow-averaging-period”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the slow curve of the considered algorithm.
- “Hull-Slow-divisor”. In this field you can set the speed of the slow curve of the described algorithm.
- “Hull-Slow-type-of-price”. This parameter is responsible for the type of price level that will be used to build the slow curve included in the considered algorithm.
Due to the fact that the described algorithm has a relatively small number of parameters that affect its functioning, the optimization process can be easily handled not only by a speculator with a certain trading experience, but also by a beginner.
Using the described algorithm for making money is extremely simple. You just need to transfer the Two Hull Moving Average indicator to the chart of the selected asset and optimize it. Then you just need to wait for the next signal to appear and create a position in the desired direction.
If the curves of the described algorithm intersect above the price level and change their shade to orange, then you should create a sell position. The signal to close a trade is the opposite intersection of the curves.
After the curves of the described algorithm cross below the price level and change their shade to green, you should create a buy position. After the curves change their hue again, this trade needs to be closed. To learn how to correctly optimize and apply the described algorithm, use a demo account. Only after accumulating the necessary experience and skills in applying the algorithm in question, you can start trading for real money.