The considered algorithm has a built-in filter, which provides a higher accuracy of the output signals. The signals of the considered algorithm are displayed in the window under the price level in the form of a curve. Due to the simplicity and clarity of the signals issued, the described algorithm can be recommended for novice speculators who are just getting acquainted with the foreign exchange market.
The Trend Direction and Force indicator boasts a fairly high level of versatility, since the accuracy of the issued signals remains at a high level regardless of the choice of the time interval and the asset.
To download the Trend Direction and Force indicator, use the link that you can see below.
Download Trend Direction and Force indicator
Trend Direction and Force indicator. Optimization
The installation of the described algorithm is simple. This process should not cause any significant difficulties, even for beginners who do not have experience with similar tools. After starting the considered algorithm, you can familiarize yourself with its parameters.
The considered algorithm has the following parameters:
- “Trend-period”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the described algorithm. The value for this field must be selected depending on what kind of time interval you plan to use for making money.
- “Smoothing-period”. In this field you can set the smoothing period for the described algorithm.
- Count-Draw-Bars. This parameter is responsible for the number of bars from history that the described algorithm will take into account when performing all the necessary calculations.
- “Trigger-down-level”. In this field, you can configure the sensitivity of the described algorithm when the price moves down.
- “Trigger-up-level”. In this field, you can configure the sensitivity of the described algorithm when the price moves up.
Due to the fact that the described algorithm has a relatively small number of adjustable parameters, not only a speculator with serious trading experience, but also a beginner can easily cope with the process of its optimization.
The described algorithm is extremely simple to use. You need to transfer the Trend Direction and Force indicator to the chart of the selected asset and perform the optimization procedure. Then you just need to wait for a new signal to appear and create a position in the desired direction.
As soon as the curve of the described algorithm crosses the center line from below and changes its shade from orange to blue, you should create a buy position. This trade should be closed when the curve of the described algorithm approaches the center line.
At the moment when the curve of the described algorithm crosses the center line from above and changes its hue to orange, you need to create a sell position. A sell deal should be closed when the curve of the described algorithm approaches the center line.
It is best to use this algorithm as part of a particular trading strategy. To learn how to correctly optimize and apply the algorithm in question, use a demo account. Only after accumulating the required amount of skills and experience can you start trading with real money.