As you can understand from the name of the described algorithm, it was developed on the basis of time-tested moving averages. This tool displays the price channel on the trading chart, which you need to focus on in order to determine the right moments to enter the market.
Due to the simplicity and clarity of the signals issued, the described algorithm can be safely recommended to novice speculators.
The MAChannel Close AD indicator has a fairly high level of versatility, since the signals it generates retain an acceptable level of accuracy on almost any time intervals and currency pairs.
To download the MAChannel Close AD indicator, use the link that you can see below.
Download MAChannel Close AD indicator
MAChannel Close AD indicator. Optimization
The installation procedure for the described algorithm is extremely simple. You do not need any special knowledge or experience to solve this task. After starting the described algorithm, a window with its parameters will appear in front of you.
The considered algorithm has the following parameters:
- “Period-of-fast-MA”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the fast curve, which is part of the described algorithm.
- Method-of-fast-MA. In this field, you can select the type of fast curve integrated into the considered algorithm.
- Applied-price-of-fast-MA. This parameter is responsible for the price level that will be used to build the fast curve, which is part of the described algorithm.
- “Period-of-slow-MA”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the slow curve, which is part of the described algorithm.
- Method-of-slow-MA. In this field, you can select the type of slow curve integrated into the considered algorithm.
- Applied-price-of-slow-MA. This parameter is responsible for the price level that will be used to build the slow curve, which is part of the described algorithm.
- “Number-of-bars-to-display”. This parameter is responsible for the number of bars that the described algorithm will take into account in the process of performing all the necessary calculations.
Since the described algorithm has a relatively small number of adjustable parameters, both a speculator with a certain trading experience and a beginner can easily cope with the process of its optimization.
Using the described algorithm to make money on the foreign exchange market is as simple as possible. You need to transfer the MAChannel Close AD indicator to the chart of the selected asset and optimize it. Then you should wait for the next signal to appear and create a position in the desired direction.
As soon as the price level crosses the bottom of the blue curve of the algorithm in question, you need to create a sell position. This trade should be closed after the price approaches the blue line again.
If the price level crosses the price level from above, you need to quickly create a sell position. This trade needs to be closed quickly after the price gets close to the price level again. To learn how to correctly optimize and apply the described algorithm, use a demo account. Only after gaining the necessary experience can you start trading with real money.