The signals of the algorithm under consideration are displayed on the trading chart in the form of a curve that changes its shade depending on the direction of the trend, as well as in the form of multidirectional arrows indicating suitable places to enter the market.
Due to the high level of versatility of the CMA 2CJCF indicator, the signals it generates maintain an acceptable level of accuracy on almost any asset and time interval.
To download the CMA 2CJCF indicator, use the link below.
Download CMA 2CJCF indicator
CMA 2CJCF indicator. Optimization
The installation procedure for the described algorithm is elementary. To cope with this task, the presence of any special skills or experience is not required. As soon as you transfer the considered algorithm to the trading chart, you can familiarize yourself with its parameters.
You will be able to make changes to the following parameters:
- “Length / 1”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the first curve included in this technical instrument.
- “Phase / 1”. In this field, you can adjust the phase of the first curve integrated into this instrument.
- “Shift / 1”. This parameter is responsible for the displacement of the first curve, which is part of this technical instrument.
- “Length / 2”. This parameter is responsible for the period of the second curve included in this instrument.
- “Phase / 2”. In this field, you can adjust the phase of the second curve that is integrated into this technical instrument.
- “Shift / 2”. This parameter is responsible for the offset of the second curve, which is part of this tool.
- Count / bars. In this field, you can specify the number of bars from history that will be taken into account by the described algorithm when performing all the necessary calculations.
- “MA / period / std”. In this field, you need to specify the period of the signal curve that is part of this technical instrument.
- “MA / Method”. This parameter is responsible for the type of signal curve integrated into the considered algorithm.
- “MA / price”. In this field, you must specify the type of price level that will be used to build the signal curve integrated into the considered algorithm.
In fact, the described algorithm has a large number of adjustable parameters, but for its effective use it is sufficient to optimize only those mentioned above.
Using the described algorithm for making money is extremely simple. You should transfer the CMA 2CJCF indicator to the chart of the selected asset and optimize it. Then you just need to wait for the moment a new signal is displayed on the trading chart and create a position.
As soon as you notice a downward arrow on the trading chart, and the curve of the described algorithm changes its color to red, you need to create a sell position. At the moment when the curve acquires a blue tint, and you notice an upward arrow on the trading chart, you should create a buy position.